Thank you so much Andrea from http://the hummingbirds journal for nominating me for the Sunshine blogger awards. It truly is a very kind and warm thing to do for me, and helps me continue to write and publish my blog posts.
Now I will answer the questions that Andrea has asked me.
1. What is one of your life dreams/goals ?
I would have to say one of my biggest dreams would have to say, is writing and running my very own blog, which has come true. Along with that is building my audience for my blog which I am currently working towards.
2. Who do you look up too ?
I look up to my Mum, because she has been my hero and champion all of my life. My Mum has been my rock during my two cancer occurrences and always been there for me no matter what.
3. What is your favourite colour ?
My favourite colour is red it has been all my adult life.
4. What is your favourite writing-related memory ?
When I was working as a Nanny in the UK and lived in West Sussex in a little village in the South Downs. I would ramble around the village and woodlands full of fresh ideas and then race home to write them all down. My writing really developed here and matured more with every new experience I wrote about.
5. Where do you find inspiration?
Good question, from life, and from simply watching the world around me. I read a lot of books, and so my imagination is a wealth of material that I have barely touched the surface. I also work as a Teacher’s aide in Kindergarten and so my students give me ideas as well. I think too traveling around the world and meeting people has really influenced my writing and indeed my blog.
6. What do you love most about blogging ?
I love the writing the most and seeing it all down on paper, right before I press publish. I have also met a lot of lovely and creative people through blogging, that I wouldn’t change for the world.
7. What’s one thing that keeps you motivated ?
My creativity, it takes me by the hand to write out blog posts, and it is always finding new ways to encourage me to go beyond my comfort zone and just go for it.
8. Dog or Cat ?
Dog, my childhood dog Aggie really spoilt me concerning pets. I have never had one since, because she was the best dog ever.
9. What’s your favourite holiday ?
That is a hard one to pick out. It would have to be when I went to Scotland and England way back in 2002. It was Autumn and beautiful with many rainy days. I went to Glasgow, Perth and Stirling before going down to England for two weeks in Littlehampton in West Sussex. I adored Glasgow and it’s people. It felt like coming home after living in the UK previously. It was heaven indeed.
10. What’s one thing you can’t do without ?
My journals and notebooks they really carry the very heart of me within their pages. It is where all my ideas, hopes and dreams get collected, as well as blog posts and any stories I want to get down.
11. Who is your favourite writer ?
His books had me fall in love with London and England before I even set foot there years later. His work is so rich and his characters so in depth they really come alive as I read his books.
I picked these two bloggers because like me they love journaling and have helped me along with others in my blog journey. They also are very talented young ladies that you should and go look them up. I love their blogs and learning new and creative things from them both.
1. What is your favourite season ? And why ?
2. Who or what inspired you to take up journaling ?
3. Why did you start blogging for ?
4. What advice would you have for new bloggers ?
5. What journaling supplies can you not live without ?
6. Where do you come from ?
7. If you were an animal, what would you be ? And why ?
8. Where do you see your blog by year’s end ?
9. Who is your favourite author ?
10. What music do you like listening too ?
11. What is your favourite tv show ?
Good luck girls and Ciao for now from Kitty-Kat xox